Long Oval Quick Link, Stainless Steel - Screw Sleeve
Long Quick Link made out of 316 Stainless Steel. Used to make connections between anchor points, chain, ropes and webbing.
- Closed by hand, it becomes a temporary connector and is often used for safety equipment
- Closed with a wrench, it becomes a semi-permanent anchor ring
- Precision manufactured for smooth opening and closing
- Ideal for rigging, boating, scuba diving, climbing and hiking
- Used in place of a shackle due to it's high working load and non-snagging design
- Tested piece by piece by the manufacturer
- A serialized component
Kong long oval quick link, stainless steel, screw sleeve, deck hardware, connectors
Why we love this product: An extremely strong connector. Due to it's strength, they are often used instead of a D, or Long-D shackle. Kong is a diversified mountaineering and safety company that has been in business since 1830.
Specifications: See chart above.
Warranty: The manufacturer warrants this equipment for three (3) years.
The connector conforms to EN 12275/Q, EN 362/Q and UIAA.