Ovalone Carabiner, Stainless Steel - ANSI Rated - Auto Block Gate
Ovalone symmetrical oval carabiner made of AISI 316 stainless steel for harsh environments. A very strong design that has been reinforced to increase lateral resistance in accordance with ANSI protocols for safety. Fitted with an auto block sleeve closure - which is the safest locking gate design. Opening the locking gate requires three actions.
Kong Oval Carabiner ANSI Rated in 316SS Auto Block, hardware and connectors for your boat
- Symmetrical connector providing a maximum load of 6,070-lbf. (27-kN)
- Conceived for heavy duty applications and for connections to structural anchor points, lifelines, etc.
- Auto block sleeve gate ensures maximum safety - requires three actions (lift, rotate, pull) to open the gate thus prevents accidental openings
- Fitted with Keylock system to prevent snagging of rope or webbing
- Quality component completely designed and manufactured in Italy
- Forged stainless steel - from secure European metal sources
- Corrosion resistant - designed to withstand marine environments
- Ideal for marine, aviation, off-road and industrial use
- Tested piece by piece by the manufacturer
- Serialized component
- One of the safest, strongest most secure safety connectors on the market.
- A strong, well designed safety connector - equal to or stronger than most shackles
- Multiple uses for making quick connections without the need of a tool to open
- The auto block sleeve gate is the safest closure mechanism for carabiners
- The manufacturer warrants this equipment for three (3) years
- Product conforms to ANSI 359.12, EN 362/M and UIAA