Ovalone Carabiner, Stainless Steel - ANSI Rated - Twist Lock
Oval symmetrical carabiner made of AISI 316 stainless steel with a wide-opening for oversized ropes. Fitted with a twist lock sleeve closure that has been reinforced to increase the resistance of lateral stress as required by ANSI protocols.
- Symmetrical carabiner providing a maximum load of 6,070-lbf. (27-kN)
- Conceived for heavy duty applications and for connections to structural anchor points, lifelines, etc...
- Twist lock sleeve gate - requires two actions to open the gate (turn, pull) to ensure safety and prevents accidental openings
- Easy opening, even when wearing gloves
- Quality component completely designed and manufactured in Italy
- Fitted with Keylock system to prevent snagging of rope or webbing
- Tested piece by piece by the manufacturer
- Serialized component
Kong ovalone carabiner, stainless steel, ANSI rated, twist lock, deck hardware, connector
Why we love this product: Stronger than the dinghy's painter. A good choice for both personal safety connections and towing the tender behind the boat.
Specifications: See chart above.
Warranty: The manufacturer warrants this equipment for three (3) years.
Product conforms to ANSI 359.12, EN 362/M and UIAA.