Mooring Hook Carabiner, Stainless Steel - Single Gate
A spring-loaded mooring hook made out of 316 stainless steel and is used without a dedicated mounting system. The extended gate fits right over your existing pole or boat hook.
- This connector allows you to attach and release from a mooring buoy (or cleat) without leaving the bow of the boat
- Perfect for boats with high freeboard
- Intuitive to use
- Fits over most boat hooks. Connector has a 1.5-inch wide gate
- Fitted with Keylock system to prevent snagging of rope or webbing
- Quality component completely designed and manufactured in Italy
- Patented design
- Safe Working Load of 1,349-lbf. (6-kN)
Kong mooring hook carabiner, stainless steel, single gate, ground tackle
Why we love this product: A great way to pick up and drop a mooring ball or dock cleat remotely. And a product that is universal for boathooks and does not require modification or permanent attachment. The most universal product we have found to assist in attaching a mooring line from the deck of a boat!
Specifications: See chart above.
Warranty: The manufacturer warrants this equipment for three (3) years.