Bungee Assembly Item - Stainless Steel
This part is associated with our Dyneema® shock cord only and covers the component and assembly charges for each bungee cord ordered.
Stainless Steel Hooks and Assembly for Custom Length Dyneema Bungee Cords
- You need to first determine the length of shock cord needed prior to adding this assembly to the shopping cart.
- Stainless steel hooks and crimps come in a set of two. So for every bungee cord you order you will need one set.
- Example: if you order a 33-inch bungee, then order 1 "Stainless Steel Hooks and Assembly" in the Quantity field.
- Strong 304-series stainless steel hooks and crimps to match our Dyneema® bungee shock cord.
- Designed for wet environments and UV exposure.
- Unlike most bungee cords on the market, these are designed for multiple-year use (unlike galvanized hooks and non-UV resistant shock cords).
- 3/8" (10-mm) diameter shock cord with associated 1/8" (3.2-mm) stainless steel wire hooks. The published breaking strength of the Dyneema® Shock Cord is 584-lbf (260 DaN).
- Warranty: No warranty (as it is a consumable item). However, in the unlikely event you encounter shipping damage please contact Manu Kea immediately for support.
Note: This is a custom order. We cut and fabricate this product to length for our valued customers. Once cut, there are no refunds.