Jackline Assembly Item
This is the custom assembly item that should be ordered for each jackline desired. This item covers manufacturing costs and all necessary equipment for the jackline.
- We start with robust and reliable marine components for our Patent-Pending design
- Wichard brand shackles are used for their strength and durability
- Padded chafe protection cover is made with Sunbrella fabric to prevent movement and/or chafe damaging the crossbeam (or other anchor point)
- Sewn and assembled in the USA (with domestic and international components)
Stainless Steel Recessed Head Shackle and Chafe Protection Cover - Wichard 1306 Shackle - jackline assembly
Why we love this product:
- A system that is easy to install and remove.
- A system that allows easier access to forward areas of the boat.
- The shackle won't damage the crossbeam or deck in heavy seas due to the padded chafe protection cover.
- The shackle and webbing will stay properly oriented and won't slip and/or damage the crossbeam or deck due to the padded cover.
- The shackle and padded cover can also be installed on pulpits and other reinforced bow features.
- Wichard stainless steel Allen head D shackle (15/16-inch) made of 316L stainless steel with a breaking load of 12,100-lbs. The recessed Allen head shackle pin requires a 6-mm hex key (not included). Shackle pin is NOT captive.
- Oversized padded chafe protection cover is made of Sunbrella marine grade fabric in gray.
- Black polyester hook and loop material for UV-resistance and long life.
- PTFE thread exclusively throughout for strength, reliability and UV-resistance.
- Commercial grade closed-cell foam inner pad.
- Overall system has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Wichard America offers a 5 year limited warranty on their shackle.