Stainless Steel Clothespins (20 pack)
Elegantly designed for a lifetime of service aboard your yacht!
Pincinox Stainless Steel Clothespins
- These are all-weather condition clothespins.
- Unbreakable design, never find broken plastic/wood bits and rusting steel springs on your decks again.
- Never lose your towels and clothes overboard after inferior clothespins have broken - and no more rust stains left on your favorite clothing.
- The last clips you will ever need to buy, with a unique solid one-piece forged stainless steel construction.
- Numerous uses both onboard and at home. These are great for hanging delicate clothes and accessories in your closets. Great for hanging holiday lights and temporary decorations of all manner. Keep food bags (chips, pasta, and crackers) closed and fresh.
- Widely used by chefs to keep sous vide bags hung in the correct position during extended cooking times.
- Compact and strong design which allows for storage of numerous clothespins in small, compact places This design also provides a superior grip to prevent an opportunity to lose items during high winds.
- Made in France by the same family since 1969.
- Comes as a pack of 20 clothespins.
- 45+ years in production!
- A legendary product to bring a little more class to your yacht.
- Small size is great for fly bridge areas; can be kept at the ready in numerous lockers.
- 2.5" long x 0.3" wide x 0.7" high. Weighs 0.3 oz.
(64mm x 8mm x 18mm x 8.5 g).
- Warranty: These stainless steel clothespins carry a lifetime warranty against rust and breakage.
Note: Beware of cheap imitations and inferior copies being actively sold. Many so-called manufacturers have tried to copy this design and under sell them for less money. They offer no warranty and have not the extensive manufacturing experience of Pincinox.