Grizzly 15 Cooler w/ Stainless Steel Handle - ($144.98 + $15.00 shp)
Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty - a great personal cooler. This compact cooler fits perfectly in your tender or behind the driver’s seat when you are ready to head out, and the shoulder strap is great when you are ready to take your adventure on foot. You can change out the shoulder strap for the stainless steel handle with over-molded grip. Shown in Tan and available in 10 colors.
Grizzly 15 hard sided cooler, 16 quart capacity, lifetime warranty, made in usa, personal cooler, bear proof, ice retention, stainless steel handle
- Note: Independent testing has shown Grizzly Coolers meet or exceed ice retention times as compared to other direct competitors.
- RotoTough rotationally molded construction: Grizzly coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- Thermal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam for excellent insulation.
- Integrated Hinge: The molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin is built with an integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations.
- Bearclaw Latch: The Bearclaw latches are a Grizzly exclusive design which require no hardware. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice Compatible: Grizzly coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hard-side cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2” Tiedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your boat, truck or ATV.
- Silicone Rubber Gasket: Grizzly lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
How to Install the G15 Stainless Steel Handle:
- Stainless steel handles can only be installed on units with a black plug under the molded handles. Locate the plug and carefully remove it with a flat head screw driver.
- Using a light-adhesive tape, such as painter’s tape, line the side of the cooler from the bottom of the unit to the hole. Do this on both sides of the cooler.
- Make sure the end of the tape is as close to the hole as possible without covering the hole.
- With the cooler upside down, grab both sides of the handle and stretch it apart. Slide the handle down the cooler avoiding the tape as best as possible.
- Align the ends of the handle with the holes in the cooler and gently slide them into place. The handle should be snug with minimal room to move.
- Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty! A perfect choice for day-long adventures or excursions ashore.
- 16 quart capacity
- 12 lbs. empty
- Hold 5 lbs. of ice with 15 12 oz. cans
- Exterior measures 18 3/4" wide x 11 3/8" deep x 14 3/8" tall
- Heavy duty 2" adjustable shoulder strap with carry handle
- Stainless steel handle with over-molded grip
- Embossed 15" ruler on lid
- Includes dry goods tray
- Made in USA
- IGBC Certification Number 5006
- Lifetime. The manufacturer stands behind their products 100%. They will replace any cooler that has a manufacturers defect.
- In order to reduce the carbon footprint, this item is shipped UPS ground directly from the manufacturer in the USA which in terms of efficiency helps us to keep the prices low. As such please allow 7 - 10 business days for your order to ship.
Note: Pricing reflects the Grizzly MAP of $144.98, which is the lowest price the manufacturer will allow. It will then also include a $15.00 flat-rate, discount shipping charge from the manufacturer for this product. At checkout use "GRIZZLY" for shipping coupon.