G15 Stainless Steel Handle - ($14.99 + $6.99 shp)
Stainless steel handle with over-molded grip.
Grizzly 15 cooler stainless steel handle
- How to Install the G15 Stainless Steel Handle:
- Stainless steel handles can only be installed on units with a black plug under the molded handles. Locate the plug and carefully remove it with a flat head screw driver.
- Using a light-adhesive tape, such as painter’s tape, line the side of the cooler from the bottom of the unit to the hole. Do this on both sides of the cooler.
- Make sure the end of the tape is as close to the hole as possible without covering the hole.
- With the cooler upside down, grab both sides of the handle and stretch it apart. Slide the handle down the cooler avoiding the tape as best as possible.
- Align the ends of the handle with the holes in the cooler and gently slide them into place. The handle should be snug with minimal room to move.
- For when the soft strap is not enough, this robust handle is the ultimate.
- Fits the Grizzly 15 Cooler.
- None. Due to the myriad of applications, the manufacturer does not provide a standard warranty.
However, should you receive a defective or damaged product; please contact Manu Kea Incorporated immediately for assistance.
- In order to reduce the carbon footprint, this item is shipped UPS ground directly from the manufacturer in the USA which in terms of efficiency helps us to keep the prices low.
Note: Pricing reflects the Grizzly MAP of $14.99, which is the lowest price the manufacturer will allow. It will then also include a $6.99 flat-rate, discount shipping charge from the manufacturer for this product. At checkout use "GRIZZLY" for shipping coupon.